From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Rick Justice
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 7:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Showing Number of Files and Folders in Windows 10

On my system running Windows 10 Home, with the latest build of Jaws 2019,
and the view menu set to list, While focused on any folder, press Alt Enter,
to open the properties dialogue.
Next, simply route Jaws to PC, then use the up arrow to find the number of
files and sub-folders and the total size of the folder.
When you are done, press the Escape key to close the properties dialogue.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"