De : jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> De la part de Josh Kennedy
Envoyé : vendredi 8 mars 2019 15:07
À : jaws-users-list@groups.io
Objet : [jaws-users] English jaws and Japanese braille

Hi,

I noticed that with the standard English version of jaws you can get vocalizer Japanese voices, but jaws will not display Japanese braille and it will not let you input Japanese braille for people who want to study Japanese as a second language like in a college classroom. So is there a Japanese braille table I could add to jaws so I could at least get Japanese braille input and braille output with my orbit reader20 display? Japanese 6-dot braille?

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10