Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2019 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: ADMIN: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws and Mac: what about safe mode policy

If I might jump in here to say this. We try to walk a fine line on here, if
we restrict certain conversations then we are labeled negatively. On the
other hand if we let things get a little more lax then people complain we
are not tuff enough.

So the fact is somebody out there is going to be unhappy no matter what we
do. So we do what seems right to us because this is not a popularity
contest.