From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 11:55 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Outlook 2016 and 365

Ann,
I wonder if what you are seeting is the backstage view that is the default page when you open Outlook 2016 or later. If you hit Alt then F, then t, will it take you to the options menu? In either the General or Ease of Access sections, you can toggle so that the Backstage view is not used when you open Outlook.