Re: Outlook 2016 and 365

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hi,

Using office 365 and checked b9oth p
Laces and did not see an option to disable the backstage view. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 11:55 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Outlook 2016 and 365

Ann,
I wonder if what you are seeting is the backstage view that is the default page when you open Outlook 2016 or later. If you hit Alt then F, then t, will it take you to the options menu? In either the General or Ease of Access sections, you can toggle so that the Backstage view is not used when you open Outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 12:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Outlook 2016 and 365

I believe I have read that an Office 365 subscription includes the regular desktop versions of Office 2016. Trying to open Outlook on my student's computer, it says "outlook 365", and there isn't a stinkin' ribbon at the top of the screen. How do I get to the account settings? can I somehow get regular Office 2016 instead of the 365 screen?

thanks,

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.