airbnb.com currency button menu

leonard morris

I'm using windows 7 and google chrome with jaws 2019. The airbnb.com is showing the wrong currency but I can not seem to click on the menu button to change currencys. I have tried turning off the virtual cursor and routing jaws to pc to no avail. I hear the forms field pop sound but when I type something their nothing happens. Has any jaws international users tried to change the country you are in to another currency?

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."