Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 2:34 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] JAWS and Amazon Search, Response From Vispero

It never hurts to go direct to the source and ask.

Thank you for contacting Vispero™ Technical Support. First of all, we are aware of the problems with Amazon Search within the ResearchIt feature of our latest copy of JAWS® 2019. We plan to have this fixed in a future release of JAWS.

Also, the issue of Google Chrome crashing when doing a search on the Amazon web site was sent to our Development Team, and we hope to have a solution soon.

A mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work if it isn't open.