From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 11:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Google Chrome Crashing

Al,

This needs to be reported to Vispero. Clearly it's an interaction between JAWS and Google/Amazon, since NVDA and apparently Window-Eyes do not crash Chrome.

Dave

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 07:10

Rebecca and all with this issue,

I am experiencing the same thing. I don’t think it is a Jaws issue as it has only began with me in last couple of weeks or so. Prior to  that never had this issue. Also, as Dave pointed out and I  confirmed it will do this in jaws 2018 as well where it never did before. I did report it to google as there is a report problem feature I believe under help then about.

al