Re: trouble with CCleaner

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Howdy Bro,

1. After you run a scan of the Windows tab, you can use your finger gymnastics in 2 ways to scan the Applications tab.
A. After the Windows tab scan is finished tab until you come to the Windows tab again, now switch to the, Touch cursor, Shift + Numpad Plus, now right arrow and then left arrow to highlight the Apllication tab and press enter to select it.  Turn off the Touch cursor by tapping the Numpad Plus key twice quickly.  Press, Alt + R, to start the scan.
B. After the Windows tab scan is finished switch to the Touch cursor, left arrow several times to the Applications tab and press enter to select.  Now, turn the Touch cursor off and press, Alt + R, to scan.
Note: The Touch  cursor is mostly used to navigate after the Windows tab scan.
2. If you are scanning the Registry, after the Applications scan is completed press, Alt + G, to start the scan of the registry.
3. After the registry scan is completed, Shift + Tab to the list of found items, pay attention to how many items were found, you can arrow up & down this list to uncheck any items you don't want removed or press, Control + A, to select all, tab to the delete selected items, or whatever it's called, and press enter to start the cleaning.  You will get a dialogue asking if you wannt to save a copy of the registry before the cleaning so press, Alt + Y, to save, press the spacebar on the confirmation dialogue now the registry cleaning process starts and it only takes a second or so.  After the cleaning is finished now, if you route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor you can arrow up 1 time to hear how many items wer found and how many were cleaned.  For example, if 20 items were found but, you unchecked 5 of them you should hear, 15 / 20, meaning 15 of the 20 items were cleaned.  If you slected them all you should hear, 20 / 20, meaning 20 of 20 items were cleaned.
Note: The copy of the saved registry file should be in your Documents folder.  This is a copy of the registry before it's cleaned so, if there's a problem after the cleaning you can restore your registry with this saved file.

Take Care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Book: a utensil used to pass time while waiting for the computer repairman!

----- Original Message -----
To: 'jaws'
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2019 12:04 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] trouble with CCleaner

Hi,

Jaws 2019, windows 10 and latest version of CCleaner.

There are two tabs, the windows tab and applications tab in CCleaner.  When running CCleaner, I can only access one of the two tabs.

When I am on the windows tab, I can usually right arrow to the applications tab, but now I am unable too.  This has gone on for a while, but finally just had enough to come here and ask for help.

Thoughts?

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.