To: 'jaws'
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2019 12:04 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] trouble with CCleaner

Hi,

Jaws 2019, windows 10 and latest version of CCleaner.

There are two tabs, the windows tab and applications tab in CCleaner.  When running CCleaner, I can only access one of the two tabs.

When I am on the windows tab, I can usually right arrow to the applications tab, but now I am unable too.  This has gone on for a while, but finally just had enough to come here and ask for help.

Thoughts?