Sent: Friday, March 01, 2019 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Unopenable links

Glenn:

I did as you suggested, and the end result was that it could not be downloaded. As I said in one of my previous messages, I guess I will wait to see what the people who monitor the site will offer as a solution; because the particular link is for downloading a pdf file. Thanks to all those who offered their wisdom and ideas.