need basic jaws-friendly podcatcher for windows 7

joanne

Well unfortunately my podcatcher's domain has closed, and I have attempted to use Juice with windows 7 but it says it can't find episodes of my podcasts. So I'm wondering a couple things: what good basic podcatchers might still be out there for Windows 7 users?

And next question: I'd rather not have to do this, but if nothing out there is real accessible anymore, has anyone tried using iTunes as a podcatcher for windows? I mean can iTunes even do this--simply downloading and trying to find them and then putting them in a folder for playing in winamp?

I hope someone can help. I'm glad I have a Victor Stream for downloading them, but I'd like to download them to my computer and hope there's a Jaws-friendly way to do this.