Re: What version of Firefox to use ESR or latest?

chris judge

Ok thanks. That's what I thought.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 8:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] What version of Firefox to use ESR or latest?

Your friend should use Firefox 52 ESR, which is the last version that works with JAWS 16. I can personally attest that Firefox 65 will definitely not work with JAWS 16.

Gerald

On 2/25/2019 7:36 AM, chris judge wrote:
What about people using older versions of jaws. I'm working with somebody now who is using jaws 16. She is not in a position to upgrade and prefers not to use NVDA. In this case, should she use the older version, or try the latest? I haven't played with these lately.