From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron
Kolesar
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:50 AM
To: JAWS User's Mailing List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Asking a PDF question.

Hello to all.I just received a PDF
copy of all of my statements from my bank.
I'm using JFW 2019.
I do the jaws key spacebar to open the pdf file since I keep getting the
message empty document.
Is there a easier way or a different program to open the pdf file so I may
access and clean up my bank statement?
Or is there a simple PDF to TXT converter program I could 1. work with 2.
convert the stupid pdf file to a text file and move February's entries to
the February text file and so on throughout all of the months of the year
for both 2019 and 2018 when this new account was created?
Many Thanks.
Ron who hates PDF files.
In the Good Old Days of Morse Code Shorthand, 73's, AKA Best regards and or
Best Whishes, from Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM Pennsylvania
West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager.