Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Openbook & Windows 7

The latest will work.
I have the latest on Windows 7.
From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 5:40 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Openbook & Windows 7

Hi All,

A friend is running Windows 7 32 bit & Jaws 13 or 15, I'm not quite sure which.  Anyways, I need to install Openbook on his computer.  What is the earliest / oldest version that will work on Windows 7 32 bit?  He has Openbook 7, will this work?  All advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.
Take Care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.