From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:03 PM
To: "JAWS User's Mailing List" <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Has anyone stress tested out edge lately?

Hi to all.
I stress tested out Edge today and here was the results.
First of all, MS disability hotline tells me to stay with IE 11 for now.
But I was stress testing out my role playing game with edge.
1. For some weird reason I'm constantly hearing Colum 3 or what have you and roll 5 and so on.
Would love for that to stop and just what I want to see is up on the screen like in IE 11.
2. I have forms mode set to auto and it will not kick in.
If anyone wants to stress test edge with the RPG, the web page is
www.truckingsim.com
You will need java installed to play the game.
You also will need to think of a user name and password.
So there you have it.
Just curious to see what everyone is thinking about edge?
If I remember correctly, there's suppose to be another Win 10 Down load coming in April.
So there you have it from Ron
In the Good Old Days of Morse Code Shorthand, 73's, AKA Best regards and or Best Whishes, from Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Team Manager.