Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 7:17 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Outlook Missing Columns

Hi Folks,

Using Outlook 2016, Jaws 2019 and Windows 10, I am unable to get Jaws to speak out the columns in Outlook message list, the only column spoken out is the sender’s name and nothing else.

I am also unable to read the message contents, either in the reviewing pane or with the message open.  It’s kind of a variant on my Windows Live Mail problem.

If anyone has a fix for this I would greatly appreciate it, as I am beginning to despise Windows Live Mail issues.

I do have the window and program launching in maximized mode, and I can’t find any settings regarding the view that is eliminating any columns.  I have checked the settings and the column appearances and sizes are all the same as the sender values.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Victor