Re: JAWS Repair?

Jim Pursley

Clicking on the executable in your downloads folder of the current JAWS you're running will get right into repair mode.

On 2/17/2019 10:04 PM, George Gray wrote:
Hola!

I am running the latest JAWS 2019 on a Windows 10 1809+ desktop. JAWS
once had a repair feature that I cannot seem to find now and I am
having a problem that is impossible to describe, but I think may be a
JAWS problem. This problem has commenced with my last JAWS upgrade.

Suffice it to say that on quite a regular basis my JAWS simply ceases
to speak for a few seconds then starts up again. This problem occurs
during any and all activity on any program. On the occasion it
actually does a restart on it's own.

Any assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.