revisiting the I am not a robot checkbox issue

joanne

I hadn't followed the thread, but now I'm experiencing the inability to check the box that says I am not a robot. The site I had trouble with today was spectrum.com Nothing I did would check it--routing cursors, clicking with left mouse, and of course the spacing or entering on the button. Is there any kind of work-around I could try? This happened on a friend's windows 10 machine using waterfox. I am going to try it on my windows 7 computer, but does anyone know a trick to get these buttons to activate? The windows 10 machine has the latest jaws, as do I with my windows 7 computer. Waterfox and Edge are on the windows 10 computer, and I don't know if you recommend another browser that might work better with Jaws and windows 10. Could something be set in configuration manager that will remove any graphic or whatever the button may have that makes this impossible?

Thanks.