Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 12:37 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] JAWS says "misspelled" during "say all" in Word 2016

Hi. I have “autocorrect” turned off in JAWS quick settings. I do have Word set to notify me of misspelled words, but only as I type. I also have the nasty sound turned on for misspelled words in JAWS quick settings, but again, only as I type. However, I can’t find any setting in either JAWS or word that can stop JAWS from saying “misspelled” when I’m reading in “say all.”

Word 2016 and JAWS 2019, current release.

Any ideas?