Clipboard help

Van Lant, Robin

Hello,

Can’t believe I don’t know the answer to this, so humbly asking.  Here’s my scenario.  I copy some text in Word 2016 Windows 10.  In the process of moving to where I want to paste it, I see something else I want to edit and, before I realize it,  I have accidentally copied some new text to the clipboard.  Is there a way to go back into Clipboard history to get to the previous item that I copied?  I have a note that Windows V will go to the clipboard, but this doesn’t seem to do anything.    Runnign JAWS 2019.

Thanks in advance.  Please save me from the crazy gymnastics I just went through to get back to the original text I was trying to move in my document.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management

Key Equipment Finance | 720-304-1060 |  www.keyequipmentfinance.com

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114