From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 2:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] alternatives for spell check in Office 2016

JAWS has some special keys for accessing misspelled words.

1. Pressing alt+shift+l will list misspelled words. To correct a word, press enter on it and use the context menu (applications key?
right click) to list available options.

2. Press insert+z to turn on quick keys, then press 'm' to move to the first misspelled word. To correct the word, press insert+z to turn off quick keys, then use the applications (context) menu to see the list of options. To check for the next word, insert+z again, then 'm'. Remember that insert+z prevents your typing into the document.