Re: Any suggestions on how to restore or get back a .JCF file?

Adrian Spratt

Yes, I’ve discussed the problem on the list. After a while, JAWS stops being able to read by character, word and line. It works fine in “say all.” Some list members reported having the same issue.

The Word.JCF file has not reappeared in the ENU list, but Word has been working the way it did before I installed FS’s test file.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 12:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Any suggestions on how to restore or get back a .JCF file?

Hi Adrian,

If it was a Default.JCF file, and you deleted it, then maybe it would re-create itself, but I'm not going to delete a Default.JCF file to find out!  LOL  LOL

Being it was a, Word.JCf file, this means you had to make a change to the Word program for Jaws to create a, Word.JCF file, in your ENU folder.

Have you asked the list members about the problem you're having between Jaws & Word?

Take Care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.