Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:52 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Any suggestions on how to restore or get back a .JCF file?

Hi. This afternoon FS sent me a Word.JCF file that they hoped would resolve a problem I’m having with Word 2016 and JAWS 2019. I made the mistake of pasting it over the existing Word.JCF file without first saving that original file. the new .JCF file causes Word to repeat every line. It’s a nightmare.

Can anyone suggest how I restore or retrieve the original Word.JCF file?

Thanks.