From: JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:58 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Concerning Waterfox and installation

What do you mean by this? Firefox has both a 32 and 64-bit version. I run the 64-bit version of Firefox because I have a 64-bit machine. Are you claiming that the 64-bit version of Firefox does not actually take advantage of 64-bit architecture? That's an honest question because I have never heard such a claim before.