From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Aubertin, Gerry
Sent: February 12, 2019 9:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Using Outlook 365 with JAWS

Hi Folks:

It's all in what you get used to. I use the Outlook Web Access app all
the time, and have for about perhaps ten years. If you use what they call
the "blind and low vision experience", I find it to be very accessible and
navigation is fairly straightforward.

Gerry Aubertin
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: (519) 273-8702

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments
are confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately delete it without
reading it and without further distribution or disclosure. Any further
distribution of this message to others is subject to this Confidentiality
Notice and/or any confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement in
effect that covers the information contained in the message and any
attachments.