Maybe someone else does or you could try it and let us know.
I hope it works.
Richard

On Feb 12, 2019, at 1:37 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@...> wrote:

Thank you Richard!  I'm using Mazilla Thunderbird.  Does this method work for that?

On 2/12/2019 9:26 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
When you open an Email with an attachment, press insert+a to focus the attachments list, then alt+down-arrow to open the list of options and down arrow to save attachment and press enter, then it is the normal save dialog.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 11:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] saving attachments

             Hi Group:

I was wondering if someone could please give me some simple directions on how to save attachments from an email?  I don't want to keep the email just the attachments.  I wanted to save them in word.  I'm currently using Thunderbird and I hit alt m and then h and the attachment opens up.  I have no idea how to save it in word.  any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Shelly