Re: Using Outlook 365 with JAWS

Ann Byrne

I use the light version on my work web account, where it is attached to an exchange server. I am dealing here with my student's college email account, where I don't believe we have that alternative.
eAt 02:22 PM 2/12/2019, you wrote:

Hi Ann:

I guess it's no longer referred to as the "blind and low vision experience". Once you have signed into OWA, pick options, then Outlook version.

Here' a screen shot:
Outlook version
Select the check box below if you want to use the light version of Outlook. The light version provides a simplified experience for users who have:
Older web browsers
Low bandwidth connections
Accessibility needs

Use the light version
Changes to this setting will take effect the next time you sign in.

Gerry Aubertin
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: (519) 273-8702

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments are confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately delete it without reading it and without further distribution or disclosure. Any further distribution of this message to others is subject to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the information contained in the message and any attachments.