From: Sharon S
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 1:42 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Changing how blank lines are spoken

Hi all, the other day I read somewhere how to change what is said when you go to a blank line. I changed it so it now doesn’t say anything, but this isn’t working for me, so I want to go back to it saying blank. I can not find where I make this change and I can’t find the message that told me how to do it in the first place.

Could someone please let me know where I go to make this.

Thanks,

From Shaz.