From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann
Byrne
Sent: February 9, 2019 4:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Using Outlook 365 with JAWS

Control-y doesn't go to the folder list. control-d says 'add to favorites'.
So it's going to the internet explorer menu instead of the ribbon for
outlook. How do I get to the stinkin' ribbon????

The delete key works sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't. could it have to
do with virtual cursor being on or off? sometimes it works right away and
sometimes not. I can't figure out what I am doing differently.
At 02:36 PM 2/9/2019, you wrote:
I'm new to it too- but would suggest you look at the free training for
JAWS and Outlook from FS. In the meantime- Control-Y should bring up a
dialog which will allow you to go to any mailbox folder.
If an email is open, Control-D will delete it.
If the message is closed, delete should work.

Hope this helps you get started.

Cher