From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann
Byrne
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 12:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Using Outlook 365 with JAWS

The college uses Outlook 365 for email. When I press the delete key,
sometimes the item is deleted and sometimes it isn't. When I press the
applications key, sometimes the menu displayed includes delete, but
sometimes it is the internet explorer menu showing back, forward, etc. I
haven't seen the list of mailboxes anywhere.
The checkbox with the email doesn't show with either JAWS, NVDA, or
Narrator.

If somebody could give me clues as to how to operate the beast, I would
appreciate it. If I could figure out how to access Outlook Light instead of
Outlook Obnoxious, that would be even better. Perhaps because it's the
college, I don't have that option.

thanks,

Ann