Re: More details regarding my JAWS and Emails

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Ah but Chris you forgot one teeny weeny detail. What email program are you using with J 2019?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> on behalf of Chris <bladevip@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 1:08:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] More details regarding my JAWS and Emails

Hello All,

I am using windows 10 and when using JAWS 2019 I cannot see anything on my braille Focus 80, in any field and when I use the arrow keys, all jaws says is blank. I have just closed 2019 and started 2018 and I see details in all fields, and when I use the arrow keys, jaws reads the information. The email package I am using is the one that came with Windows 10 out of the box. I hope this gives more information to what is wrong with jaws 2019.

Regards

Chris