Re: Faxing With J2019

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi David & All,

Thank you all very much for your suggestions.  I'll make sure the person needing this info receives all of it.  Thanks again.
Take care.  Mike.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2019 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Faxing With J2019

You would need an external phone modem which connect USB. I know for a fact as there is such an animal sitting on my desk. Now there might be some web pages that for a price could do this for you as well, as to that I can not say.

Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:13 AM
To: Jaws-Users-List
Subject: [jaws-users] Faxing With J2019

Hi All,

An acquaintence is running a Windows 10 laptop with J2019 latest and would like to know what he needs to do to be able to send a fax from his laptop.  I believe a phone modem needs to be installed but, I'm not sure since I've never ran into this issue.  If any of y'all has experience with faxing from your laptop would you please tell me the steps on how to do this?  I don't know if there are external phone modems, if they are programs, or it it is hardware that needs to be installed.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank y'all very much.
Take care.  Sent from my iBarstool.
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

David Ferrin
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.