From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Georgie Mac
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 1:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Faxing With J2019

Hi,  this is of interest to me as well.  I have a HP, 64, windows 10 also, (with the most recent Jaws) and is only a year old.  It has a control center but i am unable to access it without complication?  I am unable to get sighted help at the moment and I wish to take my laptop with me when traveling and need to send faxes almost daily.  Thank you, Georgi

On 2/7/2019 8:13 AM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi All,

An acquaintence is running a Windows 10 laptop with J2019 latest and would like to know what he needs to do to be able to send a fax from his laptop.  I believe a phone modem needs to be installed but, I'm not sure since I've never ran into this issue.  If any of y'all has experience with faxing from your laptop would you please tell me the steps on how to do this?  I don't know if there are external phone modems, if they are programs, or it it is hardware that needs to be installed.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank y'all very much.

Take care.  Sent from my iBarstool.