From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 11:31 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] block quote.

Hi all, I have asked this question before and still don’t have an answer. I am running jaws 2018. Sometimes when I open an email or a document, jaws keeps saying, block quote block quote. In previous versions of jaws, I have been able to get jaws to quit saying that. I haven’t found a way to do it in  jaws 2018. I went to the settings center and typed in block quote and it said no results found. How can I get jaws to quit saying block quote? I am running windows ten along with jaws 2018. Jim