Re: block quote.

Rebecca Lineberger

Could this be what you want?  I searched for

Verbosity

In the JAWS settings center, and found

Configure web verbosity.

There are three levels, high, medium and low.  For low, it says:

Choose Low to open the Low Virtual Cursor Verbosity Preferences dialog box. Use it to adjust settings for the Low Virtual Cursor verbosity level. Low verbosity will cause JAWS to speak as little structural information as possible about the elements on a page or inside a document. By default, only the start and end of tables and grids is announced at this level. Press SPACEBAR to open the dialog box.

HTH.

Rebecca

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 3:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] block quote.

Hi Jim,

I know exactly what you're talking about, but I can't find the,

Block Quotes Identify Start And End not checked

checkbox anywhere in Jaws2018.  But, I do find it in the quick settings, Jaws key + V,  of IE11 with Jaws16.  I'll keep looking and let you know if I find it.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 11:31 AM

Subject: [jaws-users] block quote.

Hi all, I have asked this question before and still don’t have an answer. I am running jaws 2018. Sometimes when I open an email or a document, jaws keeps saying, block quote block quote. In previous versions of jaws, I have been able to get jaws to quit saying that. I haven’t found a way to do it in  jaws 2018. I went to the settings center and typed in block quote and it said no results found. How can I get jaws to quit saying block quote? I am running windows ten along with jaws 2018. Jim

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.