From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 3:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] block quote.

Hi Jim,

I know exactly what you're talking about, but I can't find the,

Block Quotes Identify Start And End not checked

checkbox anywhere in Jaws2018.  But, I do find it in the quick settings, Jaws key + V,  of IE11 with Jaws16.  I'll keep looking and let you know if I find it.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.