Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 12:52 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] JAWS 2019: quit without prompt is gone

Has anyone noticed that in the latest update to JAWS 2019, the option
to shut down JAWS without prompt has disappeared.. This is happening
on both my desktop and laptop. I've tried all sorts of search terms
to try and find the setting, then looked for it manually, all to no avail.

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer
and Pedagogue
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@...