From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicki W
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws 2019 will not install

I had this exact problem and discovered that, because I had another version of JAWS earlier than JAWS 16 installed, it wouldn't install. Once I uninstalled the earlier version and installed JAWS 16, the JAWS 2019 worked fine.

If you don't want another version of JAWS on your computer, then take them off and try to reinstall the 2019. If you do want another version on there as a backup, then try uninstalling earlier versions of JAWS, installing JAWS 16 and then install your 2019.

I faught this for months until I finally got it right. It was, for me anyway, an immediate fix.

Vicki