Re: Jaws 2019 will not install

chris judge

Hi. Just a thought. Bob stated he was downloading the installation file and placing it in the Fs folder under programs. Could this be having an effect on a successful install. Did you try placing the EXE file on your desktop and running the install from there?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws 2019 will not install

Sorry, Bob. In that case, I’d be calling FS/Vispero (perhaps wrongly assuming you live in the U.S.) at 800-444-4443.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 9:16 AM

I am downloading the file from FS, putting into the Jaws folder under Freedom Scientific, under programs.

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR

Windows 7 and 10 home 64 bit

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 8:58 AM

Bob, when you say you’re downloading 2019 from the JAWS website, are you using the update option in the JAWS menus or downloading the file from the FS website and then installing it from that file?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 8:44 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Jaws 2019 will not install

Hi guys.  I have tried4 or 5 times to install Jaws 2019 without success.  The progress bar says 100%, but then it follows up with “installation failed” with an OK button.  I am right back to Jaws 2018.  I am using Win10 1803,, 64 bit, home.  Thoughts or suggestions.  I am downloading the software from the FS web site.

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR

Windows 7 and 10 home 64 bit

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.