Re: 1809 has never been pushed-

Russ

Likewise, I check on a daily bases for 1809.  I get no update for it on three different windows 10 computers.

From: Don & Cher
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2019 10:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] 1809 has never been pushed-

I have never hit the ‘check for updates’ button (as advised) but Microsoft said recently that the update has been pushed to everyone. At one time, I did check that I had a metered connection- but undid that later when I saw that I was not getting the security and virus updates that I needed. In case I missed something, will someone tell me exactly where to go to check any and all settings which might be preventing the update from coming down. When I select the windows update tab in settings, JAWS always reports that my computer is up to date. Thanks for assistance.

Cher