From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Fred Adams
Sent: February 4, 2019 5:04 PM
To: Jaws-users group <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Allowing jaws to make changes to my computer

I am using W 10 and jaws 2019 and I would like to know how to turn off the
jaws feature asking if I want to allow jaws to make changes to my computer.
When doing updates, installations etc jaws ask if I want to allow changes to
my computer by using the yes or no button. This is not the exact wording
but close enough I think for understanding what I am speaking of. I have
turned it off before but I can not remember how I did it. Just a nuisance
that I would like to get rid of. Thanks for any help.