Its interesting that most of the premium voices are clearer but that isn't always the case.
there are a couple of compact voices that are clearer than their premium versions.
John
At 11:54 AM 2/4/2019, you wrote:
If you did not remove it, then the Compact Nathan is still in your list and you can just select it again on the Voice Adjustment panel. If you did delete all the compact voices, then follow the link that was already given to the page on Freedome Scientific's website to download the bundle of Compact voices. I definitely prefer the compact versions, too.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Casey
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2019 11:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] how to get the nathan compact voice back installed

Hi I have the Nathan premium voice installed.

But I would like the Nathan compact voice installed again so how do I get that back?

--

Casey

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information. 127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114 If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

JAWS Certified, 2014.