Re: 1809 has never been pushed-

chris judge

We’re talking about the current version of windows 10, which is version 1809, which is being rolled out to all windows 10 users.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of sandy
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2019 3:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] 1809 has never been pushed-

pardon me for being on the novice side, but what are you folks talking about?

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2019 1:04 PM

Cher,

I’m no expert, but one thing that’s become clear on another list is that it’s wisest for most of us not to check for updates and to let them come as MS chooses to send them.

That said, I haven’t heard that everyone has been updated to 1809. I’m still at 1803. I’d like to move up to 1809 only because of the changes to Narrator and so that I can follow what people say about it.