Re: 1809 has never been pushed-

chris judge

It seems to be coming fast and furious now. I got the update on 2 of my computers in the last few days, and when I came in to work this morning, both our training computers had updated.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2019 3:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] 1809 has never been pushed-

Cher,

I’m no expert, but one thing that’s become clear on another list is that it’s wisest for most of us not to check for updates and to let them come as MS chooses to send them.

That said, I haven’t heard that everyone has been updated to 1809. I’m still at 1803. I’d like to move up to 1809 only because of the changes to Narrator and so that I can follow what people say about it.