From: Chris
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2019 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] new change in voices for jaws.

Problem resolved. Although I had downloaded the latest JAWS, for some reason I was still running the previous version. I do now find that when reading, the new voice reads everything including spaces and all punctuation. What do I have to do to correct this?

Regards

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows 10