Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2019 7:02 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] finding closed menus

Hi,
It would be all the same for all browsers, but using Chrome and Windows 7, when on a page with closed menus, is there a quick key to jump from menu to menu?
It's not a button, even though it often says button menu.
I know I can open them with the space bar, I would just like to jump from one menu to another on a web page.
Thanks.
Glenn

Sent From My Tabletop