Re: anyone out hear using the vocalizer voices for Jawsand if so witch one do you like the best

Janie Degenshein

I don’t have that configuration but use the alt key and that brings up the options menu and arrow to voices sub menu and right arrow to openor press enter
There should be what you are looking for

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2019 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] anyone out hear using the vocalizer voices for Jawsand if so witch one do you like the best

You wrote, I love the feature in the January update of JAWS 2019, where you can just go to voices sub menu, and download a voice right there.  I have the January  jaws update, so how do I get to the voices?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2019 3:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] anyone out hear using the vocalizer voices for Jawsand if so witch one do you like the best

I like Tom Premium a great voice.

I love Eloquence, because I have heard it for 18 years LOL!

However, Tom and Alison are really starting to be good to my ears, and I am using them more and more!

I love the feature in the January update of JAWS 2019, where you can just go to voices sub menu, and download a voice right there without going to a web site at all!

Have a great one!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2019 4:16 PM

Where do you find, Kate? I thought that I had all of the voices. I have 19 of them, but none are , Kate.

-----Original Message-----

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Debbie April Yuille

Sent: Friday, February 01, 2019 3:39 AM

Subject: Re: [jaws-users] anyone out hear using the vocalizer voices for Jaws and if so witch one do you like the best

I find Kate quite clear and she pronounces words well.

Debbie

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY

Sent: Friday, 1 February 2019 8:12 PM

Subject: Re: [jaws-users] anyone out hear using the vocalizer voices for Jaws and if so witch one do you like the best

As a Window-eyes user, I used Dectalk and when I was "forced" to go over to Jaws, tried Eloquence but found it lacked Dectalk's clarity and to my ears it was too adenoidal. I now use the Vocalizer voice of Daniel. It isn't perfect and does mis-pronounce some words, but as I am used to this voice when using my iPhone, it suits me well enough. I haven't noticed any significant lagging.

Alison

V

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Pursley

Sent: 31 January 2019 22:58

I experimented with Vocalizer a couple of years ago and kept Eloquence as my main voice.  But I prefer Samantha for Portuguese- she speaks more clearly than Read for me.  I will give Vocalizer another try, though.

On 1/31/2019 5:38 PM, charleseblack@... wrote:

> Ditto!!!

>

> Charles E. Black, MS.

> charleseblack@...

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf

> Of chris judge

> Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:35 PM

> To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

> Subject: Re: [jaws-users] anyone out hear using the vocalizer voices

> for Jaws and if so witch one do you like the bes

>

> Personally, I prefer good old eloquence.

>

> From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf

> Of LeDon

> Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 3:23 PM

> Subject: Re: [jaws-users] anyone out hear using the vocalizer voices

> for Jaws and if so witch one do you like the bes

>

> Yes I do. I like the Samantha voice best. I listen to her all day every day.  But you know what? I would like to have the Alexa voice on the echo. I wish that that voice was available to us jaws users.

>

> From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On

> Behalf Of Casey

> Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:08 PM

> Subject: [jaws-users] anyone out hear using the vocalizer voices for

> Jaws and if so witch one do you like the bes

>

> Hi is anyone out hear using the vocalizer voices with Jaws?

>

> If so witch one do you like the best for everyday use as your primary voice on your computer?

>

>

>

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.