getting my shortcut key to start jaws to work

Casey

Hi okay I go to my desktop and find jaws 2019 and hit alt and enter.

I go to where it says shortcut key non and i hit the letter j and then I look and it says alt plus control plus j.

Then I hit apply and okay and it tells me to press cintue for it to work and it tell sme that i have to run as an adminastraighter for it to work.

Well I then hit okay and then unload Jaws.

Try to use the hot key and I have to use the start menu and r and then have to type jaws 2019 and then it will start jaws.

But the hot key doesn't want to seem to work.

So what am I not doing or how do I get this to work correctly then?

--

Casey