From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Handing meeting requests in office 365.

Using Office 365 here with JAWS 2019 and there are two ways I respond to meeting requests. From yoru inbox, you can hit the applications key on the meeting invitation and you'll see, Accept, Tentative and decline in the application menu. Alternativvely, if you have the meeting invitation open, the accept, tentative and decline options are on the Meeting ribbon, which is the default ribbon you are on when you open the invitation. Note that when you click those buttons, a sub menu opens to ask if you want to respond with or without comments. If you select comments, focus will move to where you can type a message then I think it's Alt S to send the reply.