Re: Handing meeting requests in office 365.

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Thanks will keep this in mind for next time. Thanks.

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Handing meeting requests in office 365.

Using Office 365 here with JAWS 2019 and there are two ways I respond to meeting requests. From yoru inbox, you can hit the applications key on the meeting invitation and you'll see, Accept, Tentative and decline in the application menu. Alternativvely, if you have the meeting invitation open, the accept, tentative and decline options are on the Meeting ribbon, which is the default ribbon you are on when you open the invitation. Note that when you click those buttons, a sub menu opens to ask if you want to respond with or without comments. If you select comments, focus will move to where you can type a message then I think it's Alt S to send the reply.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of matthew dyer
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Handing meeting requests in office 365.

Evening all,

I was wondering how to work with meeting requests in outlook 365. I managed to figure it out with the touch curser in jaws 2019 latest Decemver build, but could not find a way to except it without using the touch curser. I looked also in the jaws commands for outlook, but could not find anything there. If there is something I am missing, please pass it along so that I can have it for next time.

Thanks.

Matthew

P.S, I am using windows 10 1809 with the latest build of jaws 2019.

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.