From: Steve
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 1:14 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Problem Re-initializing Jaws Scripts for Outlook Express

I know Mike D has Outlook Express running with Windows 10.

I just upgraded from using OE with Windows 7 to Windows 10 using the upgrade process.  I, of course, had to re-install OE from Rafael's site and run the Outlook Restore file.

I did that and got all my messages, though, regretably, I have to re-build my address book and list of signatures -- but the problem I'm having is I can't get Jaws to run the old Outlook Express scripts.

I ran the OE script tool that the late Carlos provided to comment out the Winmail item, but the scripts still won't read the from, date, to fields as you could before using Jaws 16.4438.

Steve

Lansing, MI