Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2019 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Bit Inquiry

I thought you meant bytes.
If you want to know if it is a 32 bit system, look in the C:\ folder and if there is only a Program Files folder, and not a program files (x86) folder, then it is a 32 bit operating system.
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2019 5:01 PM

So by the mere fact of what to type in the search box, it is a 32 bit system, correct; while a desktop is a 64 bit system? Thanks.