Re: Jaws Reading Item Number in List View

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Pam,

Here you go:
From: Ann Byrne
1.  Settings center, Insert + 6, on the number row above the main keyboard.
2. Control + Shift+ D, for (default all applications)
3. Down Arrow to, web/html/pdf's   closed, right arrow to open.
4. Down arrow to, reading (closed), right arrow to open.
5. Down arrow to, configure web verbosity levels (closed), right arrow to open.
6. Down arrow to, Medium..., press the spacebar to open, this is where the sucker is hiding!!!  Down arrow to , List, and uncheck it.
Ann

Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2019 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws Reading Item Number in List View

Adrian,

Could you please repeat where to find this setting?  I am not finding it and I can't locate the original email.

Thanks much,
Pam